The insurance medical exam is the opportunity for your insurance company to review your medical history and basic information that was used to make your application. The medical carried out by a qualified medical professional.
- Questionnaire and consultation
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
- Blood pressure
- Urinalysis (+/- drugs & alcohol screening)
What tests are carried out during the insurance medical is determined by the insurance provider and may vary.
Please allow 60 minutes for your appointment
Please bring with you:
- Detail of any prescribed medications
- Photographic ID e.g Driver Licence or Passport
- Your glasses or contact lenses